The primary goal of Health Services is to obtain and maintain a high quality of health and well-being in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- Connects families with local doctors
- Supplies medical and dental supplies to all Head Start centers
- Screens all children enrolled in Head Start for health concerns
- Establishes care plans for children with special needs
- Maintains health records to ensures children are best protected from communicable disease
- Informs families of additional resources in the community
Health Services is available to answer any questions families may have about health and wellness. We are dedicated to serving the children and families of the community so they can live a happy and healthy life.