JCEO is dedicated to providing resources and services that enhance people’s dignity and self-reliance.
- Employ a broad range of dedicated, talented individuals to achieve our mission.
- Serve as a county referral center for persons in need of financial and personal assistance.
- Create an environment which promotes clients’ active role in their pursuit of self sufficiency.
- Create innovative programs by forming partnerships and coordinating services.
- Interact with, and advocate for the economically disadvantaged.
- Assess program effectiveness to plan for the future.
- To excel in the provision of service that is respectful and highly responsive to people’s needs.
- To encourage people’s active role in their pursuit of self-reliance.
- To be fair, honest and trustworthy in all of our interactions.
- To attract and retain a broad range of dedicated and talented staff and volunteers.
- To encourage teamwork characterized by unity of purpose and innovation.
- To create innovative programs by forming partnerships and coordinating services.
- To prudently manage our resources so as to ensure the continuation of our mission.
- To zealously safeguard confidentiality and human rights.